Darktable, awesome but real confusing
Lighttable is for organizing the photo set.
|Shortcut||What it does|
|.||Switch between Lighttable and Darkroom|
|l||Go to lighttable|
|Ctrl A, 1 1||Batch undo reject (apply 1 star, remove 1 star)|
|G (top right)||Collapse groups to select only jpeg/raw for eg styling|
Darkroom is for photo editing.
- sharpen: radius 2, amount 0.5, threshold 0.5
- levels: auto
- local contrast: detail 130% if you’re brave
- shadows highlights: shadows 20, highlights -20
- tone curve: otherwise contrast fubared
- equalizer (get rid of chroma noise): chroma tab, bring right half of bottom line up
- color correction: make it orange, orange is cool